SPL Fire Safety are a specialist, BAFE SP205 accredited fire safety consultancy providing a broad range of fire safety services, including Fire Risk Assessments and advice for construction sites and occupied premises and Fire Engineering Strategies for new and refurbished premises. We operate across the UK, using a team of highly qualified, experienced consultants / engineers who offer full fire safety support for your business / community.
All our consultant fire safety professionals have:
- A minimum of BEng (Hons) in fire engineering
- A minimum of three years Fire Engineering experience working for their local Fire & Rescue Service in the Fire Engineering Department.
- Proven track record in Fire Engineering design
Fire risk assessors
- All – Membership of the Institution of Fire Engineers or the Institute of Fire Safety Managers and.
- Completed the requisite Fire Safety qualifications.
- A minimum of two years Fire Safety enforcement experience working for their local Fire & Rescue Service in the Fire Safety Department.
- Have been assessed against the BAFE SP205 criteria for Life Safety Fire Risk Assessments.
FIRE ENGINEERING IS ESSENTIAL TO MAKE SURE THE COMMUNITY AND BUILDING IS PROTECTED
THIS IS VITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
You need to be confident that your risk assessment consultant is experienced with enforcing the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005. All assessors working for SPL Fire are audited under our BAFE SP205 accreditation.
We provide an ethical service; meaning, we do not install equipment (fire alarms, emergency lighting etc.). This means we have no financial gain in anything contained within our reports meaning you, as the client can be assured that our reports are impartial and unbiased.
fire risk assessment
We’ve worked with some well known industry names.
get in touch
THINK WE COULD HELP?
FILL OUT THE FORM AND SOMEONE WILL HELP YOU